这是 Raft作者介绍 Paxos算法实现的一个视频，在youtube和B站上可以找到
-  Michael J. Fischer, Nancy Lynch, and Michael S. Paterson. Impossibility of distributed consensus with one faulty process. Journal of the ACM, 32(2):374–382, April 1985.
-  Idit Keidar and Sergio Rajsbaum. On the cost of fault-tolerant consensus when there are no faults—a tutorial. TechnicalReport MIT-LCS-TR-821, Laboratory for Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute Technology, Cambridge, MA, 02139, May 2001. also published in SIGACT News 32(2) (June 2001).
-  Leslie Lamport. The implementation of reliable distributed multiprocess systems. Computer Networks, 2:95–114, 1978.
-  Leslie Lamport. Time, clocks, and the ordering of events in a distributed system. Communications of the ACM, 21(7):558–565, July 1978.
-  Leslie Lamport. The part-time parliament. ACM Transactions on Computer Systems, 16(2):133–169, May 1998.